Tuesday, January 6, 2015

About Me?

Name: Zilong Xiao
Nickname: Juno
Gender: Male
Major: BS/MS in Architectural Engineering (Structure)


Hey!

My background of using BIM tool is that I have done two projects with Revit at Drexel and that is all. I am very desired to learn more about BIM since I find it very interesting to create own building and it will be helpful to future career since I see myself will be doing this as a major career.

My expectation is to get some proficiency in BIM and more chances of teamwork-driven projects. I will be more than happy to learn from classmates.


My definition of intelligent building is buildings are modeled by intelligent tools so that designers are capable to monitor and calibrate the parameters values and ultimately neutralize the complications in the building.

Have a good day,

No comments:

Post a Comment