Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Course Reflection - Week 10 - Alex

In the beginning of this course, I was not sure in what to expect. I searched for many classes and the  "Intelligent Building" sounded like it could be interesting.

During the term I could be able to see many of new technologies that can be considerate the future of the Engineering and Construction. Also we were able to work with many tools that are currently used in the industry of engineering such as Revit for BIM and Acces for database. I think it was important to me because I would not be able to learn how to use those tools in another course so far, and its a very important skill for engineering students.

Also the lectures in class made my vision about Intelligent Buildings change, I had a completely different vision in what the intelligent building was. The lectures from the people who work in the field was very important too. I think the lecture from the guy from Bentley was very interesting in show new technologies in the industry.

In general I think this course is very good for all students of engineering who wants to be aware of what is happening in the engineering field, and what expect from the future of engineering. I enjoyed the course a lot, and I hope in the future have a possibility to focus more on the technologies that we studied such as BIM and Databse.


No comments:

Post a Comment