Tuesday, March 10, 2015

B7- Course Reflection

First of all I am really happy to chose this class and I after this quarter I am not only learned some new software and equations, but also I learn a new way to study. As the guest speaker said in the lecture the most important is not what did you learn during the college, the most important is how did you learn in the college, and the way you learn.

During this quarter I had many first time. I created my first blogger, shear ideas on blogger is a very interesting and creative. I was very enjoy shear my post on blogger with classmates. Another good point of this is next quarter students could easily find our post and help them to get new ideas.

I created a simply Revit model. It was my first time to use Revit also. Revit is the most popular design software so far. Compare Revit and Auto CAD, I personal prefer to use Revit. Even I was new for Revit, but when I first time to use it I feel it very simple and easy to follow. It will very helpful in future during my career.

The database was a big challenge for me. I heard database before but I never thought I would to create a database. It sounds like very simple but when I was doing it, I had many problems. But at least I know the theory of database; it is a great step forward for human.
The lectures were all great and helpful. I was very enjoy the lectures, because all of the lectures are the newest ideas and the guest lecturers are using them making money right now. Sometimes I feel some subjects I learned I will never use it in rest of my life, but this class gave me so many new ideas and they will be used in my career.


I am so happy to take this class. Beside the knowledge I got also I made some friends as well. The conversation skill is the one of important skill in future career. This course gave us so much time to make a discussion with team. It is a good way to practice communication skill. This course gave me much more than I thought before I chose this course. Thank you professor and all the guest speakers gave us a great quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment