Tuesday, February 3, 2015

P2: Week 5 - Lee

Project Outline
  • Deliverables
    • RVT model
    • Sheets
    • 3D views
    • Schedules
    • Final evaluation paper
  • Resources to use
  • Description of planned building (Optional)
    • In addition to going through tutorials, I may try to make Revit model of a Drexel building
    • Making a model on my own will be optional depending on how much I can apply what I learned to a Drexel building model 
  • Timeline
    • Week 5: Outline/Plan due
    • Week 6: Start on Revit with logging each time
    • Week 7: Draft due (at least 3/4 of project done)
    • Week 8: Finish the project
    • Week 9: Final deliverables due
  • Logging
    • Each time I use Revit for this project, I will be logging the process
      • Amount of time spent
      • The challenges I faced
      • What can be improved in Revit
  • Table of Contents of final descriptive document 
    • Introduction
    • Procedure
      • The steps I followed on tutorial
      • The challenges I faced
    • Summary of the building features
    • Results
      • Screenshots of the model and sheets
    • Conclusion
      • My experience with Revit
      • What can be improved

No comments:

Post a Comment